Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Due to the lack of technology in my most recent classroom, I have to label myself in the Entry and Substitution areas approaching the next level up.  Overall I was in control of the technology when I project information onto the whiteboard.

With the new acquisition of Chrome books for my classroom, I would like to steadily climb the ladder of areas to the highest points.  It would then be my job to direct and guide the students to  a higher order level of thinking in their work.

To reach higher levels I would need to completely overall my classroom procedures and lesson plans.  Previously my attempts at using technology were met with frustration and confusion.  I think it was due to my jumping in with both feet and a lack of high quality information.

No comments:

Post a Comment