Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I'll be honest.  I am starting this blog as a requirement to a class I am taking about blending technology in the classroom.  Maybe this will turn into something of value!

The class is about integrating more technology into our classroom and possibly going completely online with class materials and information.  Its the wave of the future people.

I am a high school English teacher and just finished my first long term job teaching English 9 and 10.  My classroom was very limited on technology.  I had a desktop computer hooked to a projector and my students has access to outdated and damaged netbooks.  I tried a few times to use them as a class but ended up with more headaches.

My experience with technology in the classroom is pretty limited and I know I need to learn more.  However I am really excited and willing to learn.  I purchased an IPad to try out in my classroom next year.  I'm devouring lots of information on apps to get ready for the next school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment